How Can You Increase Your Chances of Winning?

All slot games carry a metric called RTP, which is called the return to player percentage. This value states your odds/chances of winning on the online slot of your choosing. In basic terms, the higher the RTP percentage, the more likely you are to win.

Let’s take a quick example to show how it works, Slot A has an RTP value of 98%, meaning that if you were to deposit £100, you would win back £98. The remaining 2% is what the casino refers to as the house edge, essentially the casino’s profit from your wagering. Now, having this information, which top 10 slots have the best RTP percentages for you to wager your money?

  1. Ugga Bugga: 99%.
  2. Ooh Aah Dracula: 99%
  3. Mega Joker: 99%
  4. Blood Suckers: 98%
  5. Jokerizer: 98%
  6. Big, Bad Wolf: 97%
  7. Jack Hammer 2: 97%
  8. Devil’s Delight: 97%
  9. Starburst: 96%.
  10. Rainbow Riches: 95%